Puhoi Valley Colombian Espresso Milk
Demerara sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Very lightly oil 4 x 1-cup-capacity ovenproof dishes or cups. Place a tea towel in the base of a roasting dish and place dishes on top.
- Place the Puhoi Valley Colombian Espresso Milk in a saucepan with the cream and Kahlua and place over medium heat. Bring up to boiling point, then remove from the heat and set aside.
- Mix together the egg yolks and sugar, then pour in the Puhoi Coffee Milk mixture. Strain into a jug. Pour mixture into the ovenproof dishes.
- Pour enough boiling water into the roasting dish to come at least halfway up the sides of the ovenproof dishes. Cover roasting dish with foil and place in the oven.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until crème brulees are set, but still a little wobbly in the centre. Remove from the roasting dish straightaway and leave to cool
- Cover each with plastic wrap and place in the fridge, preferably overnight.
- To serve Sprinkle tops of each crème brulee with demerara sugar and use a blow torch to caramelise.