Smashed Potatoes with Puhoi Valley Kawau Blue Gorgonzola Style Cheese
small potatoes, scrubbed
thyme, leaves removed
50g (more or less, to taste)
Puhoi Valley Kawau Blue Gorgonzola Style Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a shallow roasting dish with baking paper.
- Parboil the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place potatoes in the roasting dish and crush lightly with a potato masher or a fork (you want to break the skin). Drizzle with the oil and season.
- Place in the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Mix together the butter, Puhoi Valley Kawau Blue Gorgonzola Style Cheese and a dash of Worcestershire sauce. Dollop pieces over the potatoes. Return to the oven and roast until crisp and golden, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the fresh thyme leaves.