Puhoi Valley Spiced White Chocolate Milk Panna Cotta
Puhoi Valley Spiced White Chocolate Milk
Vanilla bean, split
Zest of ½ lemon
2 ½ tsp
Puhoi Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
Seasonal fruit to serve
- Lightly oil 6 x ½-cup-capacity moulds (dariole moulds are good here).
- Place the Puhoi Valley Spiced White Chocolate Milk, cream, caster sugar, vanilla bean and lemon zest in a saucepan over low heat. Bring up to a simmer (watching it does not boil), and stir to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place the water in a small ramekin and sprinkle over the gelatin. Leave until a sponge is formed. Dissolve the gelatin by placing the ramekin in a saucepan containing a small amount of very gently simmering water.
- Stir dissolved gelatin into the Puhoi Spiced White Chocolate Milk mixture. Remove vanilla bean and stir in the yoghurt.
- Pour mixture into the moulds, cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight
- To serve Bring panna cottas back to room temperature (so they are lovely and wobbly). Unmould by dipping moulds briefly into warm water. Invert each into a shallow bowl and serve with seasonal fruit.