Coconut and Macadamia Cookie
Soft brown sugar
Macadamias, roughly chopped
- Cream butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat until combined.
- Sift over the top the flour, baking soda and salt and stir through until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl until everything is combined.
- Lastly stir through the coconut and macadamia nuts. Empty the dough onto a piece of glad wrap, wrap and chill for at least an hour before baking.
- When you are ready to bake your cookies, preheat your oven to 180 (160 fan bake).
- Pull off pieces of dough roughly the same size and roll into balls and place on a greased & lined baking tray at least 4cm apart.
- Place cookies in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of the cookie. They will start to turn golden around the edges when they are done.
- When cooked pull them out of the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes on the tray before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.