Caramelised Onion & Blue Cheese Tart
Red onion caramelised
Kawau Blue Puhoi Valley cheese
baby spinach or mesclun salad greens
- Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees celsius on fan bake or 180 degrees celcius on bake.
- Take two sheets of puff pastry, join them side by side and press them into each other so you have two sheets joined in the middle.
- Fold over the sides of the pastry at the rim so it holds its shape.
- Smear over your choice chutney, spread an even layer of caramelised red onion over the chutney.
- Pop into the oven and bake for 10 mins or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Once slightly cooled, toss over the salad greens to the top and then crumble some Kawau blue cheese all over and serve.